What do I know that you would like to learn?
- I homeschooled all four of my children from birth through high school graduation. I could share how I did it, and help you find a way that works for your family.
- I have 20 years of experience leading a game development team in a virtual environment. We all work remotely from our homes from around the world. I could offer advice on how to establish or transition your own team to working remotely from home.
- I have a flock of chickens, ducks and geese that free range on our property. I could offer advice on how to incubate eggs, raise poultry, or get your roosters to stop chasing people. We don’t butcher any of our animals so I can’t advise on that aspect, but we do gather their eggs, and keep them as pets that help control the bugs if you would like advice on that.
- I have experienced the loss of a son to the world, both my and my husband’s father to death, the last of my grandparents death, and over 160 animals. I could advise you on how to endure deep sorrow — I can’t make it less sad, but I can pray with you through it.
- I have been a Christian since I was 4 years old. I read the Bible and pray with my children nearly every night. I can talk with you and help you find a way to have a closer relationship with God. I can help you find Biblical answers to some of the more difficult questions that often are not answered from church pulpits. Of course I can pray with you also, if you would like prayer.
- I have been married to an IT Administrator for over 30 years. Our kids and I have all learned from him enough about computers that we can help others with the more common computing issues. With sufficient motivation, even he might be available to help you solve the more serious business-class computing issues.
- I have taught my children the basics of pencil drawing, digital art, and 3D art. My daughter took that knowledge and has become a prolific digital painter. I could help a budding artist learn the basics and offer advice on how to begin the journey of practicing art.
I would like to work with you personally, one on one, to solve whatever problem you are having that I have knowledge to offer advice about.
How can I help you this week?
Book a call with me. Get one free 15 minute session to find out if working with me would be right for you. Please choose a 2 hour window during which you will be available for the 15 minute call.
Ready to schedule a week with me right now? Don’t worry, you’ll get an extra 30 minutes of my time if you commit right now!
I’m only taking a maximum of 5 clients right now, to make sure I have time to help everyone, so schedule quickly!
This website or service is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended as a guarantee of success in any area. The knowledge presented is intangible and must be applied to your personal circumstance. Results may vary and may not work as immediately as hoped. Therefore, the author, coach, or anyone at our company cannot be held liable for any losses or damages that may arise from the use of this information. The reader, client, recipient, or student assumes full responsibility for their actions and results obtained through the use of this information. By using this website or service, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer and acknowledge that you have read and understood this information.